This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GameSwift for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GameSwift from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. More info about the app GameSwift can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameSwift directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameSwift\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GameSwift. The program's main executable file is named GameSwift.exe and its approximative size is 3.99 MB (4180480 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GameSwift. They take about 13.66 MB (14324253
bytes) on disk.
- GameSwift.exe (3.99 MB)
- GameSwiftRegister.exe (3.62 MB)
- GameSwiftUpdate.exe (3.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
The current page applies to GameSwift version 188.8.131.520
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GameSwift:
...click to view all...
GameSwift is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase GameSwift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GameSwift using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GameSwift or simply click the Search feature and type in "GameSwift". The GameSwift application will be found automatically. When you select GameSwift in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GameSwift, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameSwift:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameSwift\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GameSwift.
8. After removing GameSwift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GameSwift that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GameSwift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GameSwift by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GameSwift by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GameSwift in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 08:54:07.280