GameGain is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GameGain from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. More info about the program GameGain can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GameGain is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GameGain.exe is the GameGain's main executable file and it occupies about 2.25 MB (2354304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GameGain. They occupy 7.57 MB (7936536
bytes) on disk.
- GameGain.exe (2.25 MB)
- GameGainRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- GameGainUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This info is about GameGain version 220.127.116.114
only. For other GameGain versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GameGain we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\GameGain.chm
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\GameGain.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\GameGainRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\GameGainUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameGain\uninsimg.dat
GameGain is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase GameGain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GameGain from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GameGain or simply activate the Search field and type in "GameGain". The GameGain program will be found automatically. After you select GameGain in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GameGain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameGain:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GameGain.
8. After uninstalling GameGain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GameGain that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GameGain using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GameGain by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GameGain by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GameGain supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:53:11.397