You can find below details on how to uninstall GameGain for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GameGain from your systemPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more facts about GameGain on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the GameGain application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameGain folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GameGain by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GameGain\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameGain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.44 MB (3609832 bytes) on disk.
GameGain contains of the executables below. They take 4.65 MB (4879312
bytes) on disk.
- GameGain.exe (3.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This data is about GameGain version 18.104.22.1680
only. You can find here a few links to other GameGain releases:
...click to view all...
GameGain is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase GameGain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GameGain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GameGain or simply click the Search feature and type in "GameGain". If it is installed on your PC the GameGain program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GameGain in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GameGain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameGain:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameGain\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GameGain.
8. After removing GameGain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GameGain that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GameGain using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GameGain by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GameGain by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GameGain in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-23 19:45:23.770