GameGain is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GameGain from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more info about GameGain on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the GameGain program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameGain directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for GameGain is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameGain\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.45 MB (3612392 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameGain.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in GameGain. They occupy 4.68 MB (4905424
bytes) on disk.
- GameGain.exe (3.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This web page is about GameGain version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find below info on other releases of GameGain:
...click to view all...
GameGain has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GameGain's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\GameGain
- C:\Program Files\GameGain\GameGain.chm
- C:\Program Files\GameGain\GameGain.exe
- C:\Program Files\GameGain\GameGain.log
- C:\Program Files\GameGain\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\GameGain\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\GameGain\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files\GameGain\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\GameGain\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\GameGain\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\GameGain\uninsimg.dat
GameGain is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase GameGain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GameGain from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GameGain or simply click the Search field and type in "GameGain". If it is installed on your PC the GameGain app will be found automatically. When you select GameGain in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GameGain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameGain:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameGain\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GameGain.
8. After uninstalling GameGain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GameGain that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GameGain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GameGain by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GameGain by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GameGain supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:07:26.850