A way to uninstall GameGain from your PC
You can find below details on how to uninstall GameGain for Windows. It is produced by PGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on GameGain on PGWARE LLC's page. GameGain is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GameGain. The program's main executable file is labeled GameGain.exe and occupies 2.28 MB (2390656 bytes).
GameGain is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.61 MB (7974936
bytes) on disk:
- GameGain.exe (2.28 MB)
- GameGainRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- GameGainUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This info is about GameGain version 220.127.116.114
only. For more GameGain versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall GameGain from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
GameGain is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove GameGain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GameGain or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GameGain". The GameGain application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GameGain in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GameGain, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameGain:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GameGain.
8. After removing GameGain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GameGain which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameGain using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove GameGain by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GameGain by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GameGain supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:07:31.227