This page contains thorough information on how to remove GameGain for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall GameGain from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
for more info on PGWARE LLC. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on GameGain on PGWARE LLC's page. GameGain is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GameGain is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GameGain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.93 MB (3067392 bytes) on disk.
GameGain is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.63 MB (13239837
bytes) on disk:
- GameGain.exe (2.93 MB)
- GameGainRegister.exe (3.63 MB)
- GameGainUpdate.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
The current page applies to GameGain version 18.104.22.1680
alone. For more GameGain versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GameGain is an application offered by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase GameGain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GameGain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GameGain or simply click the Search field and type in "GameGain". The GameGain app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GameGain in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GameGain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameGain:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GameGain.
8. After removing GameGain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GameGain which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GameGain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GameGain by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GameGain by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GameGain supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 11:05:47.557