This web page is about GOM PLAYER for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall GOM PLAYER from your computerGretech Corporation
. Further information on Gretech Corporation can be found here
. More information about the app GOM PLAYER can be found at https://www.gomplayer.jp/inquiry/player.html
. Usually the GOM PLAYER application is found in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GOM PLAYER by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GOM.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.78 MB (6065312 bytes) on disk.
GOM PLAYER contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.47 MB (6781037
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOM.EXE (5.78 MB)
- GomWiz.exe (402.17 KB)
- GrLauncher.exe (123.00 KB)
- KillGom.exe (3.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (10.00 KB)
- ShellRegister.exe (4.50 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (46.17 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (109.61 KB)
This web page is about GOM PLAYER version 184.108.40.20631
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GOM PLAYER:
...click to view all...
GOM PLAYER is an application offered by the software company Gretech Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GOM PLAYER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GOM PLAYER from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GOM PLAYER or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM PLAYER". If it is installed on your PC the GOM PLAYER program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GOM PLAYER in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GOM PLAYER, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GOM PLAYER:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/inquiry/player.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GOM PLAYER.
8. After removing GOM PLAYER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM PLAYER which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM PLAYER with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GOM PLAYER by Gretech Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that GOM PLAYER by Gretech Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GOM PLAYER supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 11:23:41.593