FreeRide Games is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FreeRide Games from your systemExent Technologies
. You can find out more on Exent Technologies or check for application updates here
. More details about FreeRide Games can be found at www.exent.com
. Usually the FreeRide Games program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FreeRide Games. The program's main executable file has a size of 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk and is labeled cmhelper.exe.
FreeRide Games is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.20 MB (7545280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cmhelper.exe (137.00 KB)
- DoDlg.exe (136.00 KB)
- GameLauncher.exe (271.36 KB)
- GPlayer.exe (4.67 MB)
- GPlrLanc.exe (1.04 MB)
- Report.exe (922.36 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.00 KB)
The current web page applies to FreeRide Games version 1.00.0003
alone. You can find below info on other releases of FreeRide Games:
...click to view all...
FreeRide Games is an application by Exent Technologies. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase FreeRide Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FreeRide Games from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeRide Games or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeRide Games". If it exists on your system the FreeRide Games application will be found automatically. When you select FreeRide Games in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FreeRide Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeRide Games:
- The software company is: www.exent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeRide Games.
8. After removing FreeRide Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeRide Games which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeRide Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeRide Games by Exent Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeRide Games by Exent Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeRide Games supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 12:41:29.237