This web page is about FreeRide Games for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall FreeRide Games from your systemExent Technologies
. More info about Exent Technologies can be read here
. More data about the program FreeRide Games can be found at www.exent.com
. Usually the FreeRide Games application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for FreeRide Games is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe. cmhelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 141.40 KB (144792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FreeRide Games. They take 7.20 MB (7549944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmhelper.exe (141.40 KB)
- DoDlg.exe (136.00 KB)
- GameLauncher.exe (271.40 KB)
- GPlayer.exe (4.67 MB)
- GPlrLanc.exe (1.04 MB)
- Report.exe (922.40 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.00 KB)
This page is about FreeRide Games version 07.05.80.00
only. You can find here a few links to other FreeRide Games versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FreeRide Games:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\ExentComponents.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\X5Ex_Pr148.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\X5XSEx_Pr148.sys
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\FreeRide Games.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Exent Technologies\FreeRide Games
FreeRide Games is a program offered by Exent Technologies. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove FreeRide Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FreeRide Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreeRide Games or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeRide Games". If it exists on your system the FreeRide Games application will be found very quickly. When you click FreeRide Games in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FreeRide Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeRide Games:
- The publisher is: www.exent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeRide Games.
8. After uninstalling FreeRide Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeRide Games which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeRide Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeRide Games by Exent Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that FreeRide Games by Exent Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeRide Games in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:04:18.730