FreeRide Games is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall FreeRide Games from your PCExent Technologies
. You can read more on Exent Technologies or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about FreeRide Games at www.exent.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Programme\FreeRide Games directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. FreeRide Games's entire uninstall command line is C:\Programme\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk and is called cmhelper.exe.
The following executable files are contained in FreeRide Games. They take 7.24 MB (7595328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmhelper.exe (137.00 KB)
- DoDlg.exe (136.00 KB)
- GameLauncher.exe (271.83 KB)
- GPlayer.exe (4.72 MB)
- GPlrLanc.exe (1.04 MB)
- Report.exe (924.83 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.00 KB)
This info is about FreeRide Games version 07.05.82.01
only. For other FreeRide Games versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FreeRide Games is a program released by Exent Technologies. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase FreeRide Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FreeRide Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeRide Games or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeRide Games". If it exists on your system the FreeRide Games program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FreeRide Games in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FreeRide Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeRide Games:
- The web site of the program is: www.exent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeRide Games.
8. After removing FreeRide Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeRide Games which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeRide Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeRide Games by Exent Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeRide Games by Exent Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeRide Games in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 16:43:42.767