FreeRide Games is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall FreeRide Games from your systemExent Technologies
. Take a look here
for more info on Exent Technologies. Click on www.exent.com
to get more facts about FreeRide Games on Exent Technologies's website. FreeRide Games is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling FreeRide Games is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled cmhelper.exe and occupies 141.40 KB (144792 bytes).
The following executables are contained in FreeRide Games. They occupy 6.21 MB (6507616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmhelper.exe (141.40 KB)
- DoDlg.exe (136.00 KB)
- GameLauncher.exe (271.40 KB)
- GPlayer.exe (4.72 MB)
- Report.exe (924.40 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.00 KB)
The current page applies to FreeRide Games version 07.05.81.01
alone. Click on the links below for other FreeRide Games versions:
...click to view all...
FreeRide Games is a program by Exent Technologies. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove FreeRide Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FreeRide Games from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeRide Games or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeRide Games". The FreeRide Games application will be found automatically. When you select FreeRide Games in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeRide Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeRide Games:
- The publisher is: www.exent.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeRide Games.
8. After uninstalling FreeRide Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeRide Games that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeRide Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FreeRide Games by Exent Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that FreeRide Games by Exent Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeRide Games supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-11 02:19:11.200