Franklin EVDO USB Modem
This web page is about Franklin EVDO USB Modem for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem from your systemFranklin Wireless Corp.
. Go over here
for more information on Franklin Wireless Corp. . You can see more info on Franklin EVDO USB Modem at http://www.fklt.com
. Franklin EVDO USB Modem is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Franklin EVDO USB Modem is C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\Uninstall64.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall64.exe and it has a size of 800.57 KB (819784 bytes).
Franklin EVDO USB Modem is comprised of the following executables which occupy 800.57 KB (819784
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall64.exe (800.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Franklin EVDO USB Modem version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Franklin EVDO USB Modem versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem:
- C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\amd64\DIFMBus.sys
- C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\amd64\DIFMCDF.sys
- C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\amd64\DIFMCIT.dll
- C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\amd64\DIFMCVSP.sys
Additional values that you should remove:
Franklin EVDO USB Modem is a program by Franklin Wireless Corp. . Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Franklin EVDO USB Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "Franklin EVDO USB Modem". If it exists on your system the Franklin EVDO USB Modem application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Franklin EVDO USB Modem in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Franklin EVDO USB Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Franklin EVDO USB Modem:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fklt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\Uninstall64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem.
8. After uninstalling Franklin EVDO USB Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Franklin EVDO USB Modem which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Franklin EVDO USB Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem by Franklin Wireless Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Franklin EVDO USB Modem by Franklin Wireless Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 23:03:55.583