Franklin EVDO USB Modem
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem from your computerFranklin Wireless Corp.
. You can read more on Franklin Wireless Corp. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Franklin EVDO USB Modem at http://www.fklt.com
. Franklin EVDO USB Modem is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers directory, depending on the user's decision. Franklin EVDO USB Modem's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the Franklin EVDO USB Modem's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 622.77 KB (637720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Franklin EVDO USB Modem. They take about 622.77 KB (637720
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (622.77 KB)
This data is about Franklin EVDO USB Modem version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Franklin EVDO USB Modem versions:
...click to view all...
Franklin EVDO USB Modem is an application offered by Franklin Wireless Corp. . Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Franklin EVDO USB Modem from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Franklin EVDO USB Modem or simply click the Search feature and type in "Franklin EVDO USB Modem". If it exists on your system the Franklin EVDO USB Modem application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Franklin EVDO USB Modem in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Franklin EVDO USB Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Franklin EVDO USB Modem:
- The publisher is: http://www.fklt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem.
8. After removing Franklin EVDO USB Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Franklin EVDO USB Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Franklin EVDO USB Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem by Franklin Wireless Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Franklin EVDO USB Modem by Franklin Wireless Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-08 05:08:23.127