Franklin EVDO USB Modem
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem from your computerFranklin Wireless Corp.
. Open here
for more information on Franklin Wireless Corp. . Further information about Franklin EVDO USB Modem can be found at http://www.fklt.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Franklin EVDO USB Modem is C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\Uninstall64.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstall64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 804.07 KB (823368 bytes) on disk.
Franklin EVDO USB Modem contains of the executables below. They take 804.07 KB (823368
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall64.exe (804.07 KB)
This web page is about Franklin EVDO USB Modem version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Franklin EVDO USB Modem releases:
...click to view all...
Franklin EVDO USB Modem is an application by Franklin Wireless Corp. . Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Franklin EVDO USB Modem or simply click the Search feature and type in "Franklin EVDO USB Modem". The Franklin EVDO USB Modem program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Franklin EVDO USB Modem in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Franklin EVDO USB Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Franklin EVDO USB Modem:
- The publisher is: http://www.fklt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\Uninstall64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem.
8. After removing Franklin EVDO USB Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Franklin EVDO USB Modem that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Franklin EVDO USB Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem by Franklin Wireless Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Franklin EVDO USB Modem by Franklin Wireless Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 21:04:44.883