Franklin EVDO USB Modem
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem from your computerFranklin Wireless Corp.
. More information on Franklin Wireless Corp. can be seen here
. You can see more info about Franklin EVDO USB Modem at http://www.fklt.com
. Franklin EVDO USB Modem is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Franklin EVDO USB Modem is C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the Franklin EVDO USB Modem's primary executable file and it takes circa 609.88 KB (624512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Franklin EVDO USB Modem. They take about 609.88 KB (624512
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (609.88 KB)
The current page applies to Franklin EVDO USB Modem version 1.1.5000.1224
only. Click on the links below for other Franklin EVDO USB Modem versions:
...click to view all...
Franklin EVDO USB Modem is an application marketed by Franklin Wireless Corp. . Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Franklin EVDO USB Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "Franklin EVDO USB Modem". The Franklin EVDO USB Modem application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Franklin EVDO USB Modem in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Franklin EVDO USB Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Franklin EVDO USB Modem:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fklt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Franklin\Drivers\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Franklin EVDO USB Modem.
8. After uninstalling Franklin EVDO USB Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Franklin EVDO USB Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Franklin EVDO USB Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem by Franklin Wireless Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Franklin EVDO USB Modem by Franklin Wireless Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Franklin EVDO USB Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 19:06:41.513