Fragment Image Viewer
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Fragment Image Viewer for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer from your computerMihailNaydenov
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MihailNaydenov. You can get more details on Fragment Image Viewer at http:\\www.fragmentapp.info
. Fragment Image Viewer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Fragment folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Fragment Image Viewer is C:\Program Files\Fragment\UninstFragment.exe. Fragment Image Viewer's primary file takes around 3.32 MB (3479566 bytes) and is named Fragment.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Fragment Image Viewer. They occupy about 4.21 MB (4414943
bytes) on disk.
- FileAssoc.exe (803.01 KB)
- Fragment.exe (3.32 MB)
- UninstFragment.exe (110.44 KB)
The current page applies to Fragment Image Viewer version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Fragment Image Viewer:
...click to view all...
Fragment Image Viewer is an application released by the software company MihailNaydenov. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Fragment Image Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fragment Image Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fragment Image Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fragment Image Viewer". The Fragment Image Viewer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fragment Image Viewer in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fragment Image Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fragment Image Viewer:
- The web site of the application is: http:\\www.fragmentapp.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fragment\UninstFragment.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fragment Image Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Fragment Image Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fragment Image Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fragment Image Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer by MihailNaydenov from your computer, we are not saying that Fragment Image Viewer by MihailNaydenov is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 23:33:44.833