Fragment Image Viewer
This info is about Fragment Image Viewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer from your systemMihailNaydenov
. Further information on MihailNaydenov can be seen here
. Please open http:\\www.fragmentapp.info
if you want to read more on Fragment Image Viewer on MihailNaydenov's web page. Fragment Image Viewer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragment directory, regulated by the user's option. Fragment Image Viewer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragment\UninstFragment.exe. Fragment.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.66 MB (10134030 bytes) on disk.
Fragment Image Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.75 MB (14417883
bytes) on disk.
- FileAssoc.exe (3.77 MB)
- Fragment.exe (9.66 MB)
- UninstFragment.exe (327.94 KB)
The current page applies to Fragment Image Viewer version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of Fragment Image Viewer:
...click to view all...
Fragment Image Viewer is an application by MihailNaydenov. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Fragment Image Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fragment Image Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fragment Image Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Fragment Image Viewer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Fragment Image Viewer in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fragment Image Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fragment Image Viewer:
- The publisher is: http:\\www.fragmentapp.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragment\UninstFragment.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fragment Image Viewer.
8. After removing Fragment Image Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fragment Image Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fragment Image Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fragment Image Viewer by MihailNaydenov from your PC, nor are we saying that Fragment Image Viewer by MihailNaydenov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fragment Image Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-10 20:01:35.987