Fragment Image Viewer
This info is about Fragment Image Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer from your computerMihailNaydenov
. You can read more on MihailNaydenov or check for application updates here
. Fragment Image Viewer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragment folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragment\UninstFragment.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer. Fragment Image Viewer's main file takes around 2.20 MB (2306560 bytes) and is called Fragment.exe.
Fragment Image Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.10 MB (3247443
bytes) on disk.
- FileAssoc.exe (808.50 KB)
- Fragment.exe (2.20 MB)
- UninstFragment.exe (110.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.1.02
of Fragment Image Viewer. You can find below a few links to other Fragment Image Viewer releases:
...click to view all...
Fragment Image Viewer is a program by the software company MihailNaydenov. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Fragment Image Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Fragment Image Viewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fragment Image Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Fragment Image Viewer". If it exists on your system the Fragment Image Viewer app will be found very quickly. When you select Fragment Image Viewer in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fragment Image Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fragment Image Viewer.
8. After removing Fragment Image Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fragment Image Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fragment Image Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fragment Image Viewer by MihailNaydenov from your PC, we are not saying that Fragment Image Viewer by MihailNaydenov is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fragment Image Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:48:05.420