Fragment Image Viewer
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer from your computerMihailNaydenov
. Take a look here
for more information on MihailNaydenov. Please follow http:\\www.fragmentapp.info
if you want to read more on Fragment Image Viewer on MihailNaydenov's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragment folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragment\UninstFragment.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer. Fragment.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.73 MB (10200078 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Fragment Image Viewer. They occupy about 13.81 MB (14483930
bytes) on disk.
- FileAssoc.exe (3.77 MB)
- Fragment.exe (9.73 MB)
- UninstFragment.exe (327.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Fragment Image Viewer. You can find below info on other application versions of Fragment Image Viewer:
...click to view all...
Fragment Image Viewer is a program by MihailNaydenov. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Fragment Image Viewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fragment Image Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fragment Image Viewer". The Fragment Image Viewer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fragment Image Viewer in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fragment Image Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fragment Image Viewer:
- The web site of the program is: http:\\www.fragmentapp.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragment\UninstFragment.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fragment Image Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Fragment Image Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fragment Image Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fragment Image Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer by MihailNaydenov from your computer, nor are we saying that Fragment Image Viewer by MihailNaydenov is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fragment Image Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-03 22:07:30.817