This web page is about Flash&Backup for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Flash&Backup from your computerwww.Motorola-Tools.com
. More information on www.Motorola-Tools.com can be seen here
. Further information about Flash&Backup can be found at http://www.motorola-tools.com
. Flash&Backup is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3 directory, subject to the user's option. Flash&Backup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3\uninstall.exe. FB3.exe is the Flash&Backup's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.10 MB (1155584 bytes) on disk.
Flash&Backup contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.18 MB (1237417
bytes) on disk.
- FB3.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegTool.exe (16.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.42 KB)
This data is about Flash&Backup version 3.0.6
only. You can find below a few links to other Flash&Backup versions:
Flash&Backup is a program by www.Motorola-Tools.com. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Flash&Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Flash&Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flash&Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flash&Backup". The Flash&Backup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Flash&Backup in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Flash&Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash&Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.motorola-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flash&Backup.
8. After uninstalling Flash&Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Flash&Backup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Flash&Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flash&Backup by www.Motorola-Tools.com from your PC, we are not saying that Flash&Backup by www.Motorola-Tools.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Flash&Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 18:43:24.797