You can find below details on how to uninstall Flash&Backup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Flash&Backup from your systemwww.Motorola-Tools.com
. More information about www.Motorola-Tools.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.motorola-tools.com
to get more info about Flash&Backup on www.Motorola-Tools.com's website. Flash&Backup is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Flash&Backup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FB3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.10 MB (1155072 bytes) on disk.
Flash&Backup installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.18 MB (1236824
bytes) on disk.
- FB3.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegTool.exe (16.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.34 KB)
This page is about Flash&Backup version 3.0.4
alone. For more Flash&Backup versions please click below:
Flash&Backup is an application by the software company www.Motorola-Tools.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Flash&Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Flash&Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Flash&Backup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flash&Backup". The Flash&Backup app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Flash&Backup in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Flash&Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flash&Backup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.motorola-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flash&Backup.
8. After uninstalling Flash&Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Flash&Backup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flash&Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Flash&Backup by www.Motorola-Tools.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Flash&Backup by www.Motorola-Tools.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flash&Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 10:46:22.527