This info is about Flash&Backup for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Flash&Backup from your systemwww.Motorola-Tools.com
. You can read more on www.Motorola-Tools.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.motorola-tools.com
if you want to read more on Flash&Backup on www.Motorola-Tools.com's page. Flash&Backup is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Flash&Backup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called FB3.exe and it has a size of 1.08 MB (1136640 bytes).
Flash&Backup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.15 MB (1201569
bytes) on disk.
- FB3.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.41 KB)
This info is about Flash&Backup version 3.0.9
alone. Click on the links below for other Flash&Backup versions:
Flash&Backup is a program by the software company www.Motorola-Tools.com. Some users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Flash&Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Flash&Backup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Flash&Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Flash&Backup". If it is installed on your PC the Flash&Backup application will be found automatically. After you select Flash&Backup in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Flash&Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flash&Backup:
- The software company is: http://www.motorola-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Flash&Backup.
8. After removing Flash&Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Flash&Backup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flash&Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Flash&Backup by www.Motorola-Tools.com from your computer, we are not saying that Flash&Backup by www.Motorola-Tools.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Flash&Backup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 15:46:03.920