Flash&Backup is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Flash&Backup from your systemwww.Motorola-Tools.com
. More information about www.Motorola-Tools.com can be read here
. Please open http://www.motorola-tools.com
if you want to read more on Flash&Backup on www.Motorola-Tools.com's page. Flash&Backup is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3 directory, subject to the user's option. Flash&Backup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3\uninstall.exe. FB3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.11 MB (1159680 bytes) on disk.
Flash&Backup is composed of the following executables which take 1.18 MB (1241513
bytes) on disk:
- FB3.exe (1.11 MB)
- RegTool.exe (16.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.7
of Flash&Backup. For other Flash&Backup versions please click below:
Flash&Backup is an application by www.Motorola-Tools.com. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Flash&Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Flash&Backup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flash&Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Flash&Backup". If it is installed on your PC the Flash&Backup app will be found very quickly. When you select Flash&Backup in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Flash&Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash&Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.motorola-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola Tools\Flash&Backup 3\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Flash&Backup.
8. After uninstalling Flash&Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash&Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flash&Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Flash&Backup by www.Motorola-Tools.com from your PC, we are not saying that Flash&Backup by www.Motorola-Tools.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flash&Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 22:26:20.800