Fix-It is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fix-It from your PCAvanquest
. Take a look here
for more info on Avanquest. More details about Fix-It can be seen at http://www.avanquest.com/Deutschland/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avanquest\Fix-It directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is named AQFileRestoreSrv.exe and its approximative size is 78.92 KB (80816 bytes).
Fix-It is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.09 MB (1139000
bytes) on disk:
- AQFileRestoreSrv.exe (78.92 KB)
- AVQWinMonEngine.exe (303.74 KB)
- MXTask.exe (520.46 KB)
- MXTask2.exe (209.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Fix-It. For more Fix-It versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fix-It is a program offered by Avanquest. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Fix-It is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Fix-It from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fix-It or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fix-It". If it exists on your system the Fix-It program will be found automatically. When you click Fix-It in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fix-It, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fix-It.
8. After uninstalling Fix-It, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fix-It which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fix-It with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fix-It by Avanquest from your computer, nor are we saying that Fix-It by Avanquest is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fix-It supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 20:11:12.800