FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar from your PCFileConverter 1.2
. Go over here
where you can find out more on FileConverter 1.2. You can see more info about FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar at http://FileConverter12.OurToolbar.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Archivos de programa\FileConverter_1.2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\FileConverter_1.2\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 111.23 KB (113896 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar. They occupy an average of 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This info is about FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar versions:
FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is a program by FileConverter 1.2. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar". The FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://FileConverter12.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\FileConverter_1.2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar.
8. After removing FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.2 from your computer, we are not saying that FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.2 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-07 10:58:13.257