FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar
FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar from your computerFileConverter 1.2
. More information on FileConverter 1.2 can be found here
. Please follow http://FileConverter12.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar on FileConverter 1.2's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.2\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk and is labeled FileConverter_1.2ToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar. They occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- FileConverter_1.2ToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar. You can find below info on other application versions of FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar:
FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is a program by FileConverter 1.2. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar". The FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you select FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://FileConverter12.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.2\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar.
8. After removing FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.2 from your PC, we are not saying that FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.2 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-15 18:46:25.467