FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar from your computerFileConverter 1.2
. Further information on FileConverter 1.2 can be found here
. More details about FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar can be found at http://FileConverter12.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\FileConverter_1.2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is C:\Program Files\FileConverter_1.2\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar's primary file takes around 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) and its name is FileConverter_1.2ToolbarHelper1.exe.
FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk:
- FileConverter_1.2ToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current web page applies to FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar versions please click below:
FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company FileConverter 1.2. Some people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://FileConverter12.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileConverter_1.2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar.
8. After removing FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.2 from your computer, we are not saying that FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.2 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 16:39:06.033