FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar
This page is about FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar from your systemFileConverter 1.2
. Take a look here
for more information on FileConverter 1.2. You can read more about related to FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar at http://FileConverter12.OurToolbar.com/
. FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.2 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.2\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled FileConverter_1.2ToolbarHelper.exe and it has a size of 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
The executables below are part of FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar. They take about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- FileConverter_1.2ToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar:
FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar
FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is an application by the software company FileConverter 1.2. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar". The FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://FileConverter12.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.2\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.2 from your PC, we are not saying that FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.2 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-31 18:14:14.167