FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar
This page is about FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar from your systemFileConverter 1.2
. Take a look here
for more information on FileConverter 1.2. You can read more about related to FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar at http://FileConverter12.OurToolbar.com/
. FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.2 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.2\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled FileConverter_1.2ToolbarHelper.exe and it has a size of 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
The executables below are part of FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar. They take about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- FileConverter_1.2ToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar:
FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar
FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is an application by the software company FileConverter 1.2. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar". The FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://FileConverter12.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.2\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.2 from your PC, we are not saying that FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.2 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileConverter 1.2 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-31 18:14:14.167