EZCast is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EZCast from your computerActions-Micro
. You can read more on Actions-Micro or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCast folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall EZCast by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCast\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. EZCast's primary file takes around 5.20 MB (5447512 bytes) and is named EZCast.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with EZCast. They occupy about 5.70 MB (5973141
bytes) on disk.
- EZCast.exe (5.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (447.81 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to EZCast version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of EZCast:
...click to view all...
EZCast is a program offered by the software company Actions-Micro. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase EZCast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EZCast with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EZCast or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EZCast". If it is installed on your PC the EZCast program will be found very quickly. After you click EZCast in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EZCast, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EZCast.
8. After removing EZCast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EZCast which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EZCast using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EZCast by Actions-Micro from your computer, nor are we saying that EZCast by Actions-Micro is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EZCast in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:02:03.207