You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EZCast for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EZCast from your PCActions-Micro
. Take a look here
for more info on Actions-Micro. Usually the EZCast program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCast folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for EZCast is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCast\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCast\install.log" -u. EZCast's main file takes around 4.61 MB (4830552 bytes) and is named EZCast.exe.
EZCast contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.67 MB (10141391
bytes) on disk.
- devcon_amd64.exe (68.50 KB)
- devcon_i386.exe (56.00 KB)
- EZCast.exe (4.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (432.53 KB)
- _EZCast.exe (4.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of EZCast. Click on the links below for other EZCast versions:
...click to view all...
EZCast is an application released by Actions-Micro. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove EZCast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete EZCast from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EZCast or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EZCast". The EZCast app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EZCast in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EZCast, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EZCast.
8. After uninstalling EZCast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EZCast which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EZCast using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EZCast by Actions-Micro from your computer, we are not saying that EZCast by Actions-Micro is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EZCast supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:23:25.613