EZCast is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EZCast from your systemActions-Micro
. More info about Actions-Micro can be found here
. Usually the EZCast application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCast folder, depending on the user's option during install. EZCast's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCast\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCast\install.log" -u. The program's main executable file occupies 4.42 MB (4631384 bytes) on disk and is named EZCast.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside EZCast. They take about 5.01 MB (5256075
bytes) on disk.
- devcon_amd64.exe (68.50 KB)
- devcon_i386.exe (56.00 KB)
- DOS2UNIX.EXE (40.00 KB)
- EZCast.exe (4.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (445.55 KB)
The current web page applies to EZCast version 0.0.0.34
only. You can find here a few links to other EZCast versions:
...click to view all...
EZCast is a program by the software company Actions-Micro. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall EZCast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EZCast using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EZCast or simply click the Search field and type in "EZCast". If it exists on your system the EZCast app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EZCast in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EZCast, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EZCast.
8. After uninstalling EZCast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EZCast that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EZCast using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EZCast by Actions-Micro from your PC, nor are we saying that EZCast by Actions-Micro is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EZCast supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 14:31:11.063