This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DriverScanner for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DriverScanner from your computerUniblue Systems Ltd
. Further information on Uniblue Systems Ltd can be found here
. You can get more details related to DriverScanner at http://www.uniblue.com
. DriverScanner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner folder, subject to the user's decision. DriverScanner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 320.34 KB (328024 bytes) on disk and is called driverscanner.exe.
DriverScanner contains of the executables below. They take 2.15 MB (2258656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller32.exe (13.87 KB)
- driverscanner.exe (320.34 KB)
- dsmonitor.exe (26.35 KB)
- dsnotifier.exe (26.35 KB)
- ds_move_serial.exe (26.36 KB)
- Launcher.exe (331.85 KB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (26.35 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- DriverInstaller64.exe (14.37 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverScanner version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other DriverScanner versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove DriverScanner from your computer.Files remaining:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DriverScanner key.lnk
DriverScanner is an application released by the software company Uniblue Systems Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall DriverScanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DriverScanner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverScanner or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverScanner". The DriverScanner app will be found very quickly. When you select DriverScanner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DriverScanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverScanner:
- The software company is: http://www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverScanner.
8. After uninstalling DriverScanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DriverScanner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverScanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverScanner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 09:05:56.077