DriverScanner is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DriverScanner from your PCUniblue Systems Ltd
. More info about Uniblue Systems Ltd can be seen here
. You can see more info about DriverScanner at http://www.uniblue.com
. Usually the DriverScanner application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner directory, depending on the user's option during install. DriverScanner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe. driverscanner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 320.34 KB (328024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in DriverScanner. They take 2.15 MB (2258656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller32.exe (13.87 KB)
- driverscanner.exe (320.34 KB)
- dsmonitor.exe (26.35 KB)
- dsnotifier.exe (26.35 KB)
- ds_move_serial.exe (26.36 KB)
- Launcher.exe (331.85 KB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (26.35 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- DriverInstaller64.exe (14.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of DriverScanner. You can find below a few links to other DriverScanner releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove DriverScanner.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DriverScanner:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall DriverScanner:
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\cwebpage.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\DriverInstaller32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\driverscanner.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\ds_move_serial.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\dsmonitor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\dsnotifier.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\InstallerExtensions.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\Launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\br\br.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\de\de.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\dk\dk.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\en\en.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\es\es.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\fi\fi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\fr\fr.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\it\it.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\jp\jp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\nl\nl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\no\no.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\ru\ru.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\se\se.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\thirdpartyinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\UninstallHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\DriverInstaller64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\DriverScanner.lnk
DriverScanner is a program marketed by Uniblue Systems Ltd. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase DriverScanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DriverScanner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DriverScanner or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverScanner". If it is installed on your PC the DriverScanner app will be found very quickly. After you click DriverScanner in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DriverScanner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverScanner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverScanner.
8. After uninstalling DriverScanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DriverScanner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverScanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverScanner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:46:38.787