This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DriverScanner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DriverScanner from your computerUniblue Systems Ltd
. You can find out more on Uniblue Systems Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about the application DriverScanner can be seen at http://www.uniblue.com
. DriverScanner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling DriverScanner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. driverscanner.exe is the DriverScanner's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 320.34 KB (328024 bytes) on disk.
DriverScanner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.13 MB (2231672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller32.exe (13.87 KB)
- driverscanner.exe (320.34 KB)
- dsmonitor.exe (26.35 KB)
- dsnotifier.exe (26.35 KB)
- ds_move_serial.exe (26.36 KB)
- Launcher.exe (331.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- DriverInstaller64.exe (14.37 KB)
This page is about DriverScanner version 188.8.131.52
only. For other DriverScanner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove DriverScanner.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by DriverScanner when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\cwebpage.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\DriverInstaller32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\driverscanner.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\ds_move_serial.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\dsmonitor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\dsnotifier.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\InstallerExtensions.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\Launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\br\br.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\de\de.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\dk\dk.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\en\en.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\es\es.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\fi\fi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\fr\fr.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\it\it.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\jp\jp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\nl\nl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\no\no.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\ru\ru.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\se\se.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\UninstallHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\DriverInstaller64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\msvcr90.dll
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\DriverScanner.lnk
DriverScanner is a program marketed by Uniblue Systems Ltd. Some users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall DriverScanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DriverScanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DriverScanner or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverScanner". If it exists on your system the DriverScanner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DriverScanner in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriverScanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverScanner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DriverScanner.
8. After uninstalling DriverScanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverScanner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverScanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverScanner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:56:18.390