DriverScanner is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DriverScanner from your computerUniblue Systems Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Uniblue Systems Ltd. More details about DriverScanner can be found at http://www.uniblue.com
. Usually the DriverScanner program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DriverScanner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. driverscanner.exe is the DriverScanner's main executable file and it occupies approximately 320.34 KB (328024 bytes) on disk.
DriverScanner contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.15 MB (2258656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller32.exe (13.87 KB)
- driverscanner.exe (320.34 KB)
- dsmonitor.exe (26.35 KB)
- dsnotifier.exe (26.35 KB)
- ds_move_serial.exe (26.36 KB)
- Launcher.exe (331.85 KB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (26.35 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- DriverInstaller64.exe (14.37 KB)
The current page applies to DriverScanner version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more DriverScanner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DriverScanner is a program offered by the software company Uniblue Systems Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove DriverScanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DriverScanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverScanner or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverScanner". If it exists on your system the DriverScanner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DriverScanner in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverScanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverScanner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriverScanner.
8. After removing DriverScanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverScanner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverScanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverScanner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 20:51:06.047