You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DizzyDing for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DizzyDing from your PCDizzyDing
. You can read more on DizzyDing or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on DizzyDing at http://dizzyding.info/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\ProgUserName Files\DizzyDing directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. DizzyDing's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgUserName Files\DizzyDing\DizzyDingUn.exe REP_. DizzyDing.BrowserAdapter.exe is the DizzyDing's main executable file and it occupies around 103.28 KB (105760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside DizzyDing. They occupy about 2.67 MB (2802672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DizzyDingUn.exe (564.28 KB)
- DizzyDingUninstall.exe (255.52 KB)
- updateDizzyDing.exe (388.78 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DizzyDing.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- DizzyDing.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- DizzyDing.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- DizzyDing.PurBrowse.exe (289.78 KB)
- utilDizzyDing.exe (392.28 KB)
This data is about DizzyDing version 2015.03.19.234825
only. You can find here a few links to other DizzyDing releases:
...click to view all...
DizzyDing is an application released by DizzyDing. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall DizzyDing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DizzyDing from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DizzyDing or simply click the Search field and type in "DizzyDing". If it exists on your system the DizzyDing program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DizzyDing in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DizzyDing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DizzyDing:
- The publisher is: http://dizzyding.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgUserName Files\DizzyDing\DizzyDingUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DizzyDing.
8. After removing DizzyDing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DizzyDing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DizzyDing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DizzyDing by DizzyDing from your computer, nor are we saying that DizzyDing by DizzyDing is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DizzyDing supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 06:18:54.843