DizzyDing is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DizzyDing from your PCDizzyDing
. More data about DizzyDing can be seen here
. You can get more details on DizzyDing at http://dizzyding.info/support
. Usually the DizzyDing program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DizzyDing directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall DizzyDing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DizzyDing\DizzyDinguninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 399.28 KB (408864 bytes) on disk and is named utilDizzyDing.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with DizzyDing. They take about 1.54 MB (1615184
bytes) on disk.
- DizzyDingUninstall.exe (255.27 KB)
- utilDizzyDing.exe (399.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.04.180358
of DizzyDing. You can find below a few links to other DizzyDing versions:
...click to view all...
DizzyDing is an application offered by the software company DizzyDing. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove DizzyDing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DizzyDing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DizzyDing or simply activate the Search field and type in "DizzyDing". If it is installed on your PC the DizzyDing app will be found very quickly. When you select DizzyDing in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DizzyDing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DizzyDing:
- The software company is: http://dizzyding.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DizzyDing\DizzyDinguninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DizzyDing.
8. After removing DizzyDing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DizzyDing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DizzyDing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DizzyDing by DizzyDing from your PC, we are not saying that DizzyDing by DizzyDing is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DizzyDing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 20:56:52.253