This page contains detailed information on how to remove DizzyDing for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DizzyDing from your computerDizzyDing
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on DizzyDing. Please open http://dizzyding.info/support
if you want to read more on DizzyDing on DizzyDing's website. DizzyDing is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DizzyDing folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\DizzyDing\DizzyDinguninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DizzyDing. DizzyDing's primary file takes about 392.28 KB (401696 bytes) and is named utilDizzyDing.exe.
The executables below are part of DizzyDing. They take about 636.48 KB (651760
bytes) on disk.
- DizzyDingUninstall.exe (244.20 KB)
- utilDizzyDing.exe (392.28 KB)
This page is about DizzyDing version 2015.04.09.052347
alone. You can find here a few links to other DizzyDing versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall DizzyDing.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove DizzyDing:
- C:\Program Files\DizzyDing
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\DizzyDing\0
- C:\Program Files\DizzyDing\bin\3b71e19ec7684fe49c70.dll
- C:\Program Files\DizzyDing\bin\3b71e19ec7684fe49c7064.dll
- C:\Program Files\DizzyDing\bin\3b71e19ec7684fe49c70e948543ea51b.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
DizzyDing is a program by DizzyDing. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DizzyDing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DizzyDing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DizzyDing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DizzyDing". If it exists on your system the DizzyDing application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DizzyDing in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DizzyDing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DizzyDing:
- The publisher is: http://dizzyding.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DizzyDing\DizzyDinguninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DizzyDing.
8. After uninstalling DizzyDing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DizzyDing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DizzyDing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DizzyDing by DizzyDing from your PC, nor are we saying that DizzyDing by DizzyDing is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DizzyDing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:28:08.750