This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DizzyDing for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DizzyDing from your computerDizzyDing
. More data about DizzyDing can be seen here
. You can get more details related to DizzyDing at http://dizzyding.info/support
. DizzyDing is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DizzyDing directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\DizzyDing\DizzyDingUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall DizzyDing. DizzyDing's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) and its name is DizzyDing.BOAS.exe.
DizzyDing contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.73 MB (8106896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DizzyDingUn.exe (549.78 KB)
- DizzyDingUninstall.exe (254.58 KB)
- utilDizzyDing.exe (407.78 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DizzyDing.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- DizzyDing.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- DizzyDing.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- DizzyDing.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- DizzyDing.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- DizzyDing.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- DizzyDing.PurBrowse64.exe (345.28 KB)
The current web page applies to DizzyDing version 2015.01.14.152302
alone. You can find here a few links to other DizzyDing releases:
...click to view all...
DizzyDing is an application by DizzyDing. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase DizzyDing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DizzyDing from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DizzyDing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DizzyDing". If it exists on your system the DizzyDing app will be found very quickly. After you click DizzyDing in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DizzyDing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DizzyDing:
- The web site of the application is: http://dizzyding.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DizzyDing\DizzyDingUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DizzyDing.
8. After removing DizzyDing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DizzyDing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DizzyDing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DizzyDing by DizzyDing from your computer, nor are we saying that DizzyDing by DizzyDing is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DizzyDing supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:15:44.767