Disk Cleaner is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Disk Cleaner from your systemSafeApp Software, LLC
. Go over here
for more information on SafeApp Software, LLC. You can see more info on Disk Cleaner at http://www.sasdiskcleaner.com
. Usually the Disk Cleaner application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Cleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Cleaner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Disk Cleaner . Disk Cleaner 's main file takes around 4.89 MB (5126480 bytes) and is named DiskCleaner.exe.
Disk Cleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.05 MB (8436820
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvisorLetters.exe (62.36 KB)
- Disk Cleaner Screen Saver Setup.exe (272.56 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (4.89 MB)
- DiskCleanerService.exe (78.34 KB)
- DiskCleanerSetupCB.exe (1.45 MB)
- DiskCleanerSetupTR.exe (190.34 KB)
- DiskCleanerUninstaller.exe (34.35 KB)
- Starter.exe (30.36 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.38 KB)
- vbrun60sp5.exe (1,019.70 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of Disk Cleaner :
If you are manually uninstalling Disk Cleaner we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Cleaner\DiskCleaner.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Disk Cleaner
Disk Cleaner is an application released by the software company SafeApp Software, LLC. Some users decide to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Disk Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Disk Cleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disk Cleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Cleaner ". If it exists on your system the Disk Cleaner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Disk Cleaner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Disk Cleaner , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Cleaner :
- The publisher is: http://www.sasdiskcleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Cleaner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Disk Cleaner .
8. After uninstalling Disk Cleaner , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Disk Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk Cleaner by SafeApp Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk Cleaner by SafeApp Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disk Cleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:39:05.930