Disk Cleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Disk Cleaner from your systemSafeApp Software, LLC
. Go over here
for more information on SafeApp Software, LLC. You can read more about about Disk Cleaner at http://www.safeappsoftware.com/dc/
. Disk Cleaner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Cleaner folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Disk Cleaner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Cleaner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DiskCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.00 MB (3143968 bytes) on disk.
Disk Cleaner is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.05 MB (4248760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdvisorLetters.exe (118.28 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (3.00 MB)
- DiskCleanerService.exe (90.28 KB)
- Starter.exe (46.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (137.21 KB)
- __RemoveLinks.exe (34.28 KB)
- Cosell.exe (430.28 KB)
- ExeDownloader.exe (222.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.29
of Disk Cleaner . Click on the links below for other Disk Cleaner versions:
Disk Cleaner is an application released by SafeApp Software, LLC. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Disk Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Disk Cleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disk Cleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Cleaner ". The Disk Cleaner app will be found automatically. When you click Disk Cleaner in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disk Cleaner , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Cleaner :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.safeappsoftware.com/dc/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Cleaner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disk Cleaner .
8. After removing Disk Cleaner , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Cleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disk Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disk Cleaner by SafeApp Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Cleaner by SafeApp Software, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disk Cleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 20:37:48.120