Disk Cleaner is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Disk Cleaner from your computerSafeApp Software, LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on SafeApp Software, LLC. Please follow http://www.safeappsoftware.com/dc/
if you want to read more on Disk Cleaner on SafeApp Software, LLC's web page. Disk Cleaner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Cleaner folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Disk Cleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Cleaner\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.00 MB (3143968 bytes) on disk and is labeled DiskCleaner.exe.
The executables below are part of Disk Cleaner . They take an average of 4.05 MB (4248632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvisorLetters.exe (118.28 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (3.00 MB)
- DiskCleanerService.exe (90.28 KB)
- Starter.exe (46.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (137.09 KB)
- __RemoveLinks.exe (34.28 KB)
- Cosell.exe (430.28 KB)
- ExeDownloader.exe (222.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.31
of Disk Cleaner . Click on the links below for other Disk Cleaner versions:
Disk Cleaner is a program marketed by SafeApp Software, LLC. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Disk Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Disk Cleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disk Cleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk Cleaner ". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Cleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Disk Cleaner in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Disk Cleaner , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Cleaner :
- The web site of the program is: http://www.safeappsoftware.com/dc/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Cleaner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk Cleaner .
8. After uninstalling Disk Cleaner , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Cleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disk Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk Cleaner by SafeApp Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Cleaner by SafeApp Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disk Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-26 13:27:01.563