Disk Cleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Disk Cleaner from your computerSafeApp Software, LLC
. You can find out more on SafeApp Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.safeappsoftware.com/dc/
if you want to read more on Disk Cleaner on SafeApp Software, LLC's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Disk Cleaner directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Disk Cleaner is C:\Program Files\Disk Cleaner\uninst.exe. Disk Cleaner 's primary file takes about 3.00 MB (3147728 bytes) and is called DiskCleaner.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Disk Cleaner . They occupy about 4.06 MB (4258360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvisorLetters.exe (117.95 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (3.00 MB)
- DiskCleanerService.exe (89.95 KB)
- Starter.exe (45.95 KB)
- uninst.exe (136.88 KB)
- __RemoveLinks.exe (33.95 KB)
- Cosell.exe (433.95 KB)
- ExeDownloader.exe (225.95 KB)
This data is about Disk Cleaner version 3.0.32
only. For more Disk Cleaner versions please click below:
Disk Cleaner is a program marketed by SafeApp Software, LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Disk Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Disk Cleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Disk Cleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "Disk Cleaner ". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Cleaner program will be found automatically. After you click Disk Cleaner in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Disk Cleaner , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Cleaner :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.safeappsoftware.com/dc/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Cleaner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disk Cleaner .
8. After removing Disk Cleaner , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Cleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk Cleaner by SafeApp Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Disk Cleaner by SafeApp Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disk Cleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:00:19.230