Deals Avenue is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Deals Avenue from your systemDeals Avenue
. More data about Deals Avenue can be seen here
. Click on http://www.dealsavenue.net/support
to get more data about Deals Avenue on Deals Avenue's website. Usually the Deals Avenue program is found in the C:\Program Files\Deals Avenue directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Deals Avenue is "C:\Program Files\Deals Avenue\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Deals Avenue's main file takes around 305.63 KB (312968 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Deals Avenue contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.13 KB (849032
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.63 KB)
This web page is about Deals Avenue version 2.0.5650.32094
alone. Click on the links below for other Deals Avenue versions:
...click to view all...
Deals Avenue is an application by the software company Deals Avenue. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Deals Avenue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Deals Avenue from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Deals Avenue or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deals Avenue". If it is installed on your PC the Deals Avenue program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Deals Avenue in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Deals Avenue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Deals Avenue:
- The software company is: http://www.dealsavenue.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Deals Avenue\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Deals Avenue.
8. After removing Deals Avenue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Deals Avenue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Deals Avenue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Deals Avenue by Deals Avenue from your PC, nor are we saying that Deals Avenue by Deals Avenue is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deals Avenue in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 04:55:56.230