This info is about Deals Avenue for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Deals Avenue from your systemDeals Avenue
. You can find out more on Deals Avenue or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.dealsavenue.net/support
if you want to read more on Deals Avenue on Deals Avenue's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deals Avenue folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Deals Avenue\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Deals Avenue. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 305.60 KB (312936 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Deals Avenue. They occupy about 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
This web page is about Deals Avenue version 2.0.5681.21371
alone. For other Deals Avenue versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Deals Avenue is a program marketed by Deals Avenue. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Deals Avenue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Deals Avenue from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Deals Avenue or simply activate the Search field and type in "Deals Avenue". The Deals Avenue program will be found automatically. When you select Deals Avenue in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Deals Avenue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deals Avenue:
- The publisher is: http://www.dealsavenue.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Deals Avenue\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Deals Avenue.
8. After removing Deals Avenue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Deals Avenue which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Deals Avenue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Deals Avenue by Deals Avenue from your computer, we are not saying that Deals Avenue by Deals Avenue is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Deals Avenue in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 01:47:10.113