Deals Avenue is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Deals Avenue from your systemDeals Avenue
. More information on Deals Avenue can be seen here
. More details about Deals Avenue can be found at http://www.dealsavenue.net/support
. Deals Avenue is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deals Avenue folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Deals Avenue\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Deals Avenue. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 305.63 KB (312968 bytes).
Deals Avenue is composed of the following executables which take 829.13 KB (849032
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.63 KB)
The current page applies to Deals Avenue version 2.0.5649.12298
alone. Click on the links below for other Deals Avenue versions:
...click to view all...
Deals Avenue is an application marketed by the software company Deals Avenue. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Deals Avenue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Deals Avenue from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Deals Avenue or simply click the Search field and type in "Deals Avenue". If it is installed on your PC the Deals Avenue program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Deals Avenue in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Deals Avenue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deals Avenue:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dealsavenue.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Deals Avenue\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deals Avenue.
8. After removing Deals Avenue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Deals Avenue which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Deals Avenue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Deals Avenue by Deals Avenue from your PC, nor are we saying that Deals Avenue by Deals Avenue is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Deals Avenue in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:11:00.667