This web page contains complete information on how to remove Deals Avenue for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Deals Avenue from your computerDeals Avenue
. More info about Deals Avenue can be seen here
. Click on http://www.dealsavenue.net/support
to get more data about Deals Avenue on Deals Avenue's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deals Avenue directory (same installation drive as Windows). Deals Avenue's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Deals Avenue\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 305.49 KB (312824 bytes) on disk.
Deals Avenue installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 828.99 KB (848888
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.49 KB)
The current page applies to Deals Avenue version 2.0.5644.21286
alone. You can find here a few links to other Deals Avenue versions:
...click to view all...
Deals Avenue is an application released by Deals Avenue. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Deals Avenue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Deals Avenue from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Deals Avenue or simply click the Search field and type in "Deals Avenue". If it is installed on your PC the Deals Avenue program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Deals Avenue in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Deals Avenue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deals Avenue:
- The software company is: http://www.dealsavenue.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Deals Avenue\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Deals Avenue.
8. After uninstalling Deals Avenue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Deals Avenue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deals Avenue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Deals Avenue by Deals Avenue from your PC, we are not saying that Deals Avenue by Deals Avenue is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deals Avenue supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 21:54:16.190