You can find on this page details on how to remove Deal Keeper for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Deal Keeper from your PCDeal Keeper
. Further information on Deal Keeper can be found here
. You can get more details on Deal Keeper at http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
. Deal Keeper is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Deal Keeper is C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Deal Keeper's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is called DealKeeper.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Deal Keeper. They take 8.17 MB (8563881
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DealKeeperUn.exe (530.74 KB)
- DealKeeperUninstall.exe (234.81 KB)
- utilDealKeeper.exe (388.73 KB)
- DealKeeper.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- DealKeeper.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- DealKeeper.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- DealKeeper.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- DealKeeper.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- DealKeeper.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- DealKeeper.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.08.04.223026
of Deal Keeper. Click on the links below for other Deal Keeper versions:
...click to view all...
Deal Keeper is a program offered by Deal Keeper. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Deal Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Deal Keeper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Deal Keeper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deal Keeper". If it exists on your system the Deal Keeper app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Deal Keeper in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Deal Keeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deal Keeper:
- The publisher is: http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Deal Keeper.
8. After uninstalling Deal Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Deal Keeper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deal Keeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper from your PC, we are not saying that Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Deal Keeper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:32:55.380