You can find below detailed information on how to remove Deal Keeper for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Deal Keeper from your computerDeal Keeper
. More information on Deal Keeper can be found here
. Further information about Deal Keeper can be found at http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Deal Keeper is C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) on disk and is titled DealKeeper.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Deal Keeper contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.76 MB (3941096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DealKeeperUn.exe (530.74 KB)
- DealKeeperUninstall.exe (254.59 KB)
- utilDealKeeper.exe (633.41 KB)
- DealKeeper.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- DealKeeper.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- DealKeeper.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- DealKeeper.Plinx.exe (63.91 KB)
- DealKeeper.PurBrowse64.exe (344.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.25.050358
of Deal Keeper. Click on the links below for other Deal Keeper versions:
...click to view all...
Deal Keeper is a program released by Deal Keeper. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Deal Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Deal Keeper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Deal Keeper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Deal Keeper". The Deal Keeper app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Deal Keeper in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Deal Keeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Deal Keeper:
- The web site of the program is: http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Deal Keeper.
8. After uninstalling Deal Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Deal Keeper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deal Keeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper from your computer, we are not saying that Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Deal Keeper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 11:03:20.240