Deal Keeper is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Deal Keeper from your systemDeal Keeper
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Deal Keeper. Click on http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
to get more info about Deal Keeper on Deal Keeper's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Deal Keeper. The program's main executable file is titled DealKeeperUninstall.exe and occupies 234.83 KB (240469 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Deal Keeper. They occupy 758.33 KB (776533
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DealKeeperUninstall.exe (234.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Deal Keeper version 2014.07.26.091826
only. Click on the links below for other Deal Keeper versions:
...click to view all...
Deal Keeper is a program offered by Deal Keeper. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Deal Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Deal Keeper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Deal Keeper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Deal Keeper". If it exists on your system the Deal Keeper program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Deal Keeper in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Deal Keeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deal Keeper:
- The web site of the application is: http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Deal Keeper.
8. After removing Deal Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Deal Keeper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Deal Keeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper from your computer, we are not saying that Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Deal Keeper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:58:48.057